Resources and Assets for RPG Maker, mainly version XP. Some other game dev tools might be linked or included. Niachor is a two person creative team: Niamara & Petrichor28. All of the sprite sets and icons are free to use in a commercial game unless stated otherwise. Just credit Niachor and shoot us a copy!
Thursday, March 6, 2025
XP Cafè Item Icons
Here are some icons I made for items in a cafè/shop in my game.
Labels:
berry cake,
bubble tea,
cafe,
choclate milk,
chocolate donut with sprinkles,
croissant,
donut,
graphics,
ice cream pop,
icons,
item,
items,
kitty donut,
lemonade,
RPG,
RPG Maker,
RPG Maker XP,
RPGM,
RPGM XP,
XP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tana's Resources
These are the templates for the XP sprites I'm currently using. They're really useful. Tana's Resources
-
These are the templates for the XP sprites I'm currently using. They're really useful. Tana's Resources
-
Slim is one of my favorite creators. They do great work. Here is a link to their page. Slim's Resources
-
I made this character after myself. She's got a big chest and wavy hot pink hair (which I don't currently have, but was my most fa...

No comments:
Post a Comment